Reserves:

18. Alvaro 

19. G Jennings 

20. Smith

21. Davey

IN: N Brown, Utoikamanu 

OUT: Stone, Kaufusi

Referee: Gerard Sutton

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Look I get rotating players sometimes but you should be rotating your starting players if you are looking to get them a rest not Kaufusi and Stone who deserve their spots on the bench. Why use Stefano if he isn't going to be here next year, Gower is good to have around and a handy back up if really required but Stone has really picked up his game this year and deserves to play number 14. Kaufusi has been really good the last couple of weeks I don't get it

• Interestingly when Kaufusi walked into the sheds, BA pointed to him and said something like "I want a word with you later", or at least that's what it looked like. Not sure if there was something in his game that wasn't to plan, but Kaufusi looked a bit confused by that.

Stone and Kaufusi could also have just picked up some niggling injuries.

• I saw that exchange, but it didn't seem like BA was getting into him, he actually complimented him during the presser.

• Stefano is here this year that's why u use him

• Not when you have Kaufusi playing the way he is. Stefano should be all the way at the bottom of the pecking order, I would have terepo over him and I don't rate terepo one bit. I get there is no reserve grade this year so good to get some game time in the boys but put it into the boys who are playing footy with Parra not one foot out the door

• Because we might need Stephano later in the season. If we make the GF we will have played 21 games in 22 weeks, that never happens. BA has to cover as many bases as possible.

• Its not cricket, the two players are injured est_88

• The injury list came out after I posted this buddy, all the replies to my post have no mention of injuries if you didn't realise. You are about 8 hours behind but jump in when you feel you need to anyways. The funny thing is everyone is saying Stefano needs to play because we may need him later well now we all know he is only playing because of injuries not because BA felt the need to get mintues in to him.

• Kaufusi is out wow, didn't expect that I thought the kid has been playing unreal, wonder if his injured?

• How far away is Evans? 
    I saw a video of him dancing last week. What's happening there?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa posted a discussion
Lomax is reputably on 800k, I am not sure when his contract expires. No one's going to get him for a bargainWhen his 800 at Saints expires you might!.............he has been a Saints junior and prodigy the whole time, I think its a bit sad when you…
2 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Mick Cronin"
7 minutes ago
"And the local kebab shop"
8 minutes ago
"Without condoms"
10 minutes ago
More…