Reserves:

18. Alvaro 

19. G Jennings 

20. Smith

21. Davey

IN: N Brown, Utoikamanu 

OUT: Stone, Kaufusi

Referee: Gerard Sutton

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Whenever I've seen him play he's been lazy, if he hasn't rectified that problem you don't want him in todays game . 
      A  middle with a limited motor trying to defend consecutive sets is a serious problem with the new rules and if Stefano hasn't worked hard on this part of his game you'd be reluctant to give him many minutes this week or year.

• 6665829671?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Good to see the great man going around again this week.

6665881893?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Nice merkin

• A very shitty bench! Something stinks. Why not Stone, Evans, Kafusi? Really strange selection.

• They are all injured you moron

• Well, golly gee! Brett strikes again! Such a pleasant fellow with such a very wide and extended vocabulary! So far it's ( dope, moron, idiot) and of his favourite phrase ('I can't wait to hear this') followed closely by (' I know it all, because my name's Brett').

• A very shitty bench! Something stinks. Why not Stone, Evans, Kafusi? Really strange selection

Nothing more needs to be said.

• You have a gift Monto!  You are wasting your talent here.  A greater calling beckons my son 

• I was thinking the same thing Benny but I'll have to check it with Brett first of course.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Offside replied to Muttman's discussion Moses Injury Update (from NRL Physio)
"Whilst the loss of Mich is huge it will be a great reviler of the culture in the club Penrith and Melbourne get injuries but you never truly write them off because the next man up approxh and jersey culture means they are never out.

If we compete…"
14 minutes ago
adnan replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Was blaze that good? I think he is very raw and maybe needs another yr "
21 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I wonder if the have Lomax on Right and move Penisini to left. Penisini is a Centre that can adapt, where Lomax has the pass that has him needed on the right.
But I think Lomax would be happy as long as it is Centre in a good team."
39 minutes ago
Slugg replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I think the club  is doing the right thing not paying 600 k to  800k for a good first grade player that can boost our chances of winning comp when they can sign 3 or 4 players for the same money that may boost our chances of winning a reserve grade…"
45 minutes ago
More…