Reserves:

18. Alvaro 

19. G Jennings 

20. Smith

21. Davey

IN: N Brown, Utoikamanu 

OUT: Stone, Kaufusi

Referee: Gerard Sutton

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That video was from last year. 

• Not that far at all, Mutts.

Look, he's just over there >

• According to NRL.com, Kaufusi is out till round 13 (Broken Hand), Ray Stone is out till Round 14 (Broken Hand), Mitch Moses' return has been pushed back till round 12 at the earliest & Kane Evans (calf) & Peni Terepo (unspecified) are out indefinitely.

So now our depth gets tested.

• That video is over 2 years old...should be be good to go in 2 weeks as hopefully Moses too.

• Smart move to give the fringe guys some game time, I expect these boys to come in and do the job the team needs just like Field did last week. 

• Who knows, Stephano might have some enormous breakout debut season like Haas did and be the weapon that we need to win the GF?Healthy competition is a thing but Stone was getting better each week and maybe needed to keep going and not cop a blow like being sat out in place of Grampa Gower.

• Oh and by the way I predicted  the Stephano debut on here last week

• Egg man , did you also last week predict injuries to Stone and Kaufusi as prerequisite to Stephano debut on bench ? Lol. 

• The Ju Ju work in mysterious ways Driza.One must beware beating of the butterfly wings.

• Lol . Buy yourself a lottery ticket !! 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Players take unders to stay at Penrith."
22 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am not sure, surely the club have plans for Talagi if they get Lomax, the club adore Talagi as a talent. Could he be a 14? Could he be in line to be replace Brown if he declines his options? Could he be Gutho's replacement?
He doesn't turn 20 til…"
22 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
40 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
1 hour ago
More…