Reserves:

18. Joey Lussick

19. Keegan Hipgrave 

20. Wiremu Greig 

21. Jordan Rankin

IN: None

OUT: None

Referee: Matt Cecchin

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Isaiah Papali'i listed twice and Nathan Brown is injured - is this from club's website?

• Typo initially. Papa starts, Lane on the bench 

• Seriously, I thought Nathan Brown would be out for a few weeks. What the fascination with Haze Dumpster? Blake's injury must be serious as well.

• This reply was deleted.
      • No, on the contrary I hope he does so long as he's 100% well. I'm very surprised he's listed and more surprised Dumpster is listed. Must be his form from last week against the Bulldogs

• He's learning, I am surprised though as it will be a big test for him even a few minutes, in saying that I still remember last years debut and he didn't stuff up. He was the first eels try scorer in a losing side last Saturday, we lost that game through poor goal kicking

• Only Paulo will play SOO at this stage. Moses, Mahoney, RCG, N Brown and Gutho will only play if injuries happen to the players ahead of them.

• Agree EA, dont think Guth or Brown will play origin this year.

• Guth will be in the squad. He's the perfect injury back up for anywhere in the backline, he may even be 18th man for the game in case of injury. RCG would still be a shout. Using him in tandem with an offloader would be very effective. Freddy could do worse than starting with Paulo and RCG.

• Yep.

• Moses is the back up to N Cleary.
                    • Mahoney is the back up to Grant.
                    • RCG and N Brown our the back up to Paulo, Saifiti, Haas, Radley, Murray, A Cricthon, etc.
                    • Gutho is a back up to Teddy and Papenhuyzen.
                    • Fergo is a back up to To'o, Turbo, Tupou, JAC. 
                    • So leaving aside those eels players personal dissapointments in missing selections for SOO , you have named 6 of our team as backup SOO. Why be concerned ? Great team then .  Go the mighty Eels .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
1 hour ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
3 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
3 hours ago
More…