Reserves:

18. Utoikamanu 

19. Alvaro

20. G Jennings

21. Smith

IN: Field

OUT: Moses

Referee: Ben Cummins

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jai Field to Halfback, great chance for the kid. and good to see him get a chance.

• Gower is a good offloader. Offloads have been really working for us. I think that works.

• I honestly didn't expect this with Field. Very interesting indeed. 
    How far away is Evans? The bench is very thin. 

• Evans a week or 2 away. 

• Me either, let's see how he goes

• This reply was deleted.
    • I like Stone because he is so like D Brown - tackles around the ankles and is super fit . He is also all over the park from whatever position , just like the old locks were supposed to play . 

• Evans injured, still a week or 2 away. Terepo hasn't been injured, just dropped. 

• This reply was deleted.
        • Just cycling the props to maintain match fitness BEM. No reserve grade means these blokes need minutes, and with knights and manly on the horizon, it's not a bad idea in case we have any more injuries,

• Perhaps just keeping each of our back ups in touch and ready when required.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He's a goer for sure. Runs really hard and enjoys the contact. He's an upgrade on Sivo for sure "
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Boy, could we do with a winger and a back up fullback? What do you reckon Bradley, could he be a back up? Is he better than say Lume lumie. some of those other first graders currently playing in reggies?
Actually I know fcuk all about him. just a…"
3 minutes ago
Axel posted a discussion
Why Friday's clash with the Dolphins might be a tipping point for Arthur and the EelsMike Meehall WoodEditorROAR Friday night’s clash between Parramatta and the Dolphins is likely to be a hot one – and not just because the game is being held in the…
11 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Listen clearly Bradley.....I know that's what your mother used to say, and of course I understand that mum was very strict with you....
But I did not mention lateral movement, I actuallly said he is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively…"
16 minutes ago
More…