Reserves:

18. Gower

19. Alvaro 

20. G Jennings

21. Field

IN: Takairangi 

OUT: Terepo

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agree Frank, I don't know what the fascination is with Stone, he got manhandled by the roosters.

• spot on Frank and Gower for Brown if unsuccessful 

• Alvaro! Lol might as well well being back Tim Mannah.

• Well given the current circumstances I'd pick him over Stone- he needs another 6/7kg of muscle to make it IMO.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Have you guys forgotten how slow alvaro was defending around the ruck when the game was slower than it is now?, unless his fitness, mobility and agility has improved greatly since last season he will be a massive liability. 

• And has learned what an offload is.

• A shame Evans picked up a calf niggle in my opinion he is playing the best footy of his time at Parra and has a sneaky habit of scoring a try when he comes on.

raiders forwards look like big slow farm tractors plodding through mud, I like how we match up in the forwards our pack is more mobile and I'm expecting us to carve them up through the middle 

• I agree.

Evans has been really aggressive and I would have loved to have seen him smash Papalli.

• Have to agree that Stone was shown up last week. He needs to put on some massive hits this weekend. I'm not confident in our bench this week. Taka is good against weaker defence but I don't think that will be the case this week. Oregan deserves his spot as does Marata but Stone & Taka are a worry. Lets hope we get back to our winning ways as another loss for ricky mob would hurt big time.

• Referee: Ashley Klein !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing more needs be said.

Raiders by 20.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
4 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I had to sit in an aussie bar in Phuket today and watch that, had to go plow a lady boy to feel better"
10 minutes ago
"Lets be honest, BA is out of ideas, our season will again soon be gone, too many teams will be above us to climb"
14 minutes ago
"Lets compare 2024 dragons attitude to eels 2024. Dragons belted a good warriors team with effort and a great defensive pattern. Shows Flanagan in a short space can turn a team around. "
16 minutes ago
More…