17. Terepo

Reserves:

18. Kaufusi

19. G Jennings

20. W Smith

21. Gower

INs: None

OUTs: None

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I thought it was pogo. Soz.

• OH - yes of course, I never thought of it THAT way.

Maybe a blog in it's own right for an official title for Peni would be in order here.

Peni Penis Hands OR Terepo the Terrible?

• Nice idea - I smell another IEE survey coming on... make with the radial buttons, Supes - chop chop!!

• Taka is certainly not a wasted bench spot. If we get an early injury to anyone in the back 5 or the halves and try to fix the problem by sticking a forward there you can inevitably kiss the game good  bye. A lot of teams carry a utility player who can play in the backs but also do a job as a bench forward. Taka is almost perfect in that role because he can play so many different positions. He could realistically do a job in any position on the field actually. 

• It's pretty simple and why he has been getting picked for the past two seasons. VERSATILLITY.

I'm no Taka fan necessarily, but I've seen him come on before and throw those over the top passes to wingers to win the game. He is also handy under the cross kick.

I reckon BA knows what he is doing...

• Every minute he spends on the field is a waste of time for ANY OTHER PLAYER  in our roster. He is the biggest bludgger in the league. That includes Latrell.

• WHOA UP NEDDY !

No one is a bigger bludger and waste of space than Lutrell.

LOW BLOW - 10 demerits.

• Have to admit, I would rather Gower on the bench at the expense of Peni.

• Wat a team. How hots Dylans new crop. Howdy'all. 

• Well HELLOOOOOOOO Princess and welcome to the mad house.

We talk footy (sometimes) Social issues (too often) after a big win some of the boys hit the celebration drinks and talk Braille and sledge each other mercilessly. Sarcasm is the primary language most of the time and only the Old Farts actually know anything about the game.

Beware of Poppa if he offers you a swig of his cheap wine - Slugg is to be molly coddled as he is O.L.D. actually he is freeking ancient. Hector is Slugg's evil twin and definitely not to be trusted while I am the only sane gentleman on here.

OH - forgot to mention Parra Tragic - that may be a little too tragic for you to digest on your first visit here though. (You have been warned)

Apart from that this is a very boring site. Hehe (as in *evil chuckle*)

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
5 hours ago
More…