17. Terepo

Reserves:

18. Kaufusi

19. G Jennings

20. W Smith

21. Gower

INs: None

OUTs: None

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well Snake has been hanging our for a sex change for quite a while. He has been very quiet of late, no doubt recovering from the surgery. And Princess Tess has four s's in her name. Snakes hiss a lot which sounds like s's. I think you've cracked the case JEELman.

• But he was discreet Milk - went to Perth where he would not be readily recognised for the op - nice touch imo.

• Thanx sir Col. You look sweet :) Im passing thru probably  

• Anytime you are in town just give me a shout out and I will show you around.

Did you see that Poppa? that is how to treat a lady, don't have to ply her with cheap wine, just be the gentleman everyone knows me to be.

Apart from that she is a Princess and I am a Knight of the Order of the Night.

• Your a real sweathart Col. Looks like this site canbe tough going on a gal. Wat happened to some of em blokes here. All the women dry up in their village or die out. You gotta give em some training 

• This reply was deleted.
              • Hhahaaa. Thx Poppa. You gents  r hilairiuous. Col to. But not the other stooges. So that bloke with the monkey bff wasnt calling me a snake. Ooopsie . How cum everyones talking bout Snake? 

• I can cop Takkas on the bench he covers the backs as well capable of being in the backrow.

As for Peni i think BA has given him enough loyalty its time do give Oregon a prolonged run

• If disaster strikes then we have enough versatility to shift things around without Taka. No point wasting a bench spot for 19 games to save moving things around in 1,game. Especially with Stone on the bench.

When I said Kafusi needs a run it was not a criticism of Peni. Even if Peni and Kafusi are rotated it is more that our likely reserves need game time or they will be too far behind when they are called on and for our key reserves like Kafusi and Gower we should not be losing much rotating with Peni or Taka

• Agree Kafusi needs some game time.

Taka's has the versatility to cover anywhere on the field.  Jai Field has been suggested as a replacement for Taka on the bench somewhere here too, isn't there restrictions on bringing development players into the 17 before a certain date?  Don't know how that has been affected by the Covid-19 shutdown of the game though.  Field could be handy late in the game, his speed getting through tired opposition could be a bonus for the Eels.

• Expierence v brining on young players.

Tough one.

I have been a Taka fan for a longtime and think the rotation is probably the hardesr call for any coach - unless you are Rorters, Storm, Bronx or Moanly.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Cowboys wasn't a great performance LB. they have been shown up quiet badly after we managed to bust their defence at will in their Red Zone! i.e. fundamentally the same attack as the Phins game, just a different resolve from the defence.
Can we…"
7 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I think anyone that has common sense and decency are in this boat. That is not to say BA should stay, I agree he has to go.
The one argument that we don't know is who has pulled the strings on the recruitment wagon, it is really a problem and…"
19 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I know mate I know..... BA is hard headed and doesn't ever seem to learn from his mistakes as we all can see.
Going to the game tonight half I hope me and my boys don't leave embarrassed "
22 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I would accept that if it was their first time or second time in Darwin. This was their 10th. He knew exactly the conditions."
27 minutes ago
More…