17. Terepo

Reserves:

18. Kaufusi

19. G Jennings

20. W Smith

21. Gower

INs: None

OUTs: None

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kafusi needs a run

• I agree.

• X4

• Why Taka? Did he play last week? He's a waste of space, seriously! Add to that G. Jennings and Will Smith! I'd like to see J.Fields on the the bench with Gower and Kaufusi and another player.

• is it because Taka can cover both backs and forwards?

I agree with you BTW.

• Couldn't have said it better MontoEel.

He contributes nothin. Please look at the stats. It's a wasted bench spot.

• Now I seem to remember a bloke on here who had the Nom de plume of "Toutai - Feet for Hands"

I reckon if he is still around he could easily change it to "Terepo - Feet for Hands."

I am with Wile - get Kaufusi out there.

• Surely it'd be 'Terepo - Penis Hands'

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Axel posted a discussion
Why Friday's clash with the Dolphins might be a tipping point for Arthur and the EelsMike Meehall WoodEditorROAR Friday night’s clash between Parramatta and the Dolphins is likely to be a hot one – and not just because the game is being held in the…
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Listen clearly Bradley.....I know that's what your mother used to say, and of course I understand that mum was very strict with you....
But I did not mention lateral movement, I actuallly said he is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively…"
6 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"You know what happened last time you tucked the kids in Woody!"
24 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"This is one of my biggest concerns going forward. We don't seem to have anyone really coming through. Greig is a back end of season player, hits his form and fitness late in the season. 
This would be either Paulo's last or second last big minute…"
3 hours ago
More…