17. Terepo

Reserves:

18. Kaufusi

19. G Jennings

20. W Smith

21. Gower

INs: None

OUTs: None

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kafusi needs a run

• I agree.

• X4

• Why Taka? Did he play last week? He's a waste of space, seriously! Add to that G. Jennings and Will Smith! I'd like to see J.Fields on the the bench with Gower and Kaufusi and another player.

• is it because Taka can cover both backs and forwards?

I agree with you BTW.

• Couldn't have said it better MontoEel.

He contributes nothin. Please look at the stats. It's a wasted bench spot.

• Now I seem to remember a bloke on here who had the Nom de plume of "Toutai - Feet for Hands"

I reckon if he is still around he could easily change it to "Terepo - Feet for Hands."

I am with Wile - get Kaufusi out there.

• Surely it'd be 'Terepo - Penis Hands'

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"How does getting Lomax stop our fowards getting older ?
If onething I'm not worried about is BAs ability to develop fowards or the importance of our much vaunted R and R committee finding fowards.
Paulo looks like he has a new lease of life in his…"
3 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
2 hours ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
4 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
4 hours ago
More…