16. Shaun Lane

17. Sean Russell

Reserves:

18. Will Penisini 

19. Isaiah Papali'i 

20. Nathan Brown

21. Dylan Brown

INs: Perham, Opacic, Oldfield, Arthur, Kaufusi, Loziou, Rodwell, Russell

OUTs: Gutherson, Penisini, Blake, D Brown, Moses, Paulo, Papail'i, Niukore, N Brown 

Referee: Adam Gee

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• be interesting how they go no real big bodies

• Loizou is an interesting choice, a tweener as in not sure what his best position is. Can play fullback wing centre and five-eighth so will be interesting to see where he fits in.

Good on Ky Rodwell, was an up and comer just had injuries hamper his development.

• Surprised Penisini is not in the team. Does that mean he's being saved for the finals????

• 🤞🏽

• Surely. SURELY. He's been brilliant. Imagine squaring up vs Justin Olam in your third or so game of first grade, and not letting them score a try on that side. What a delectable penis. 

• Where's Penisini he better be back for finals

• Is this a joke? Why is opacic back in over penisini?

• He's on the reserves bench.  This game is going to be a big one considering the amount of young players chosen for the eels there's 3 newbies in the side, & I noticed that the Riff has chosen a full team and not resting any, unless big changes before the game.

Very much looking forward to it.

• I'd prefer Lussick didn't play. We lose him and we have no other realistic options at 9. 

• 💯

Who goes in there now though? Smith and Carty to 5/8?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
1 hour ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
3 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
3 hours ago
More…