17. Niukore 

Reserves:

18. Moeroa

19. G Jennings

20. Utoikamanu

21. Salmon

INs: Paulo

OUTs: Moeroa

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope for a good powerfull win over The Mutleys

• The Mutleys, lol !!!

• Awesome news Pangai gone the following week against the Broncos...should help us.

• Anyone know what has happened to Schneider. He has been missing from the JF team for over a month.

• So Timmy’s a memory? Not complaining.

• I get a feeling he'll get a run out against Manly Rnd 25 as a final hoorah. Rightly so.

• brad arthurs just told the media blake ferguson will be back for the bronco's match ,which is great news for the eels.

but he does look lighter,brad says the doctor has clean fergo to return to the nrl and parra

• Fergo eyes NRL return, Eels eye top four

2 hours ago

Parramatta star Blake Ferguson will return from a knee infection next week and Brad Arthur says his absence has delivered a valuable lesson to the NRL top-four aspirants.

Ferguson has been missing for the last five weeks and will again sit out Thursday's match against western-Sydney rivals Canterbury at Bankwest Stadium after being sidelined with a knee infection.

He suffered complications following a routine knee cleanout and his absence was predicted to be a massive blow to the Eels' season.

Since coming over from the premiership-winning Sydney Roosters last year, Ferguson has ignited last year's wooden spooners.

But instead of falling into a lull, the Eels have won their last four.

If they beat the Bulldogs, who themselves have won three in a row, and results go their way they will find themselves in the top four for the first time since 2017.

"He trained well today and during the week he's been a pain in the backside," Arthur said.

"He wants to play and we just need to make sure he's 100 per cent right. The doctors have pretty much given him the all-clear for next week (against Brisbane).

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"0n ya Brad alls well, I notice he's  doing a fair bit of sniffling. Let's  hope he's not on the snort.   "
9 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Nos, I think it is the balance of the side, shape if you like. We really miss the "new" Carty he gives the pack a shape of penetration, likewise we obviously miss Moses for all the reasons we understand. We can at some point put a very competetive…"
22 minutes ago
The Badger replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Well ... that's all we need. Open mutiny.
It'll rip the band-aid off. First step, get rid of all Hillsong dopes."
38 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Sounds like we should be going short on nuts and long on vinegar!..... shit! another old bankers saying! 
I'm sure we can do better "
53 minutes ago
More…