17. Niukore 

Reserves:

18. Moeroa

19. G Jennings

20. Utoikamanu

21. Salmon

INs: Paulo

OUTs: Moeroa

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Shit C*nt

• You're welcome!

One of these days we'll catch up at the Leagues Club. I probably won't like you, but I'll shout you a round for all the shit I put on you ;-)

• Resting Fergo for the finals. 

• When Fergo comes back, maybe next week, would that be the point Taka is concerted to a super sub that can cover halves, backs, and second row?

I just wonder if super sub, like Mitch Aubusson at the Chooks, is Taka’s first grade future?

• Given, that our forwards all play a lot of minutes anyway, this would be my preference. I said right at the start of the season that for me, Taka is basically the perfect bench player. With him on the bench you can literally cover any injury and get away with it - Gutho goes down, Fergo goes to fullback, Taka, Mahoney goes down, Gutho goes to hooker, Fergo back, Taka to wing. Otherwise he can straight swap with anyone in the backline. And unlike most players who you might use for backline depth, he can come on and give you 20-30 minutes in the second half and relieve your tiring forwards. Doesn't get any better really.

• Taka has been brilliant ever since his return from Wenty which definately put a kick up his back side.

So far this season he has scored 8 tries and give 6 try assists in 18 games. Not bad for a reserve backline player.

It's his most productive season for tries scored https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/brad-takairangi/summary.... and defo needs to be on the bench once Fergo is right. Well worth a 1 year contract renewel.

I was very critical of his with his brain fart stupid offloads but he's managed to reign in risky passes and it shows on his stats. He quite solid defesively also.

Brad Takairangi - Career Stats & Summary - Rugby League Project
        A summary of the career stats for Brad Takairangi, a rugby league player who represented New Zealand, Cook Islands and New Zealand Maori. He also pla…
      • I agree with that. You can't really leave him out and besides, some of the bench fowards have not played many minutes anyway. We need that cover for the backs, especially in the finals.

• In theory Taka is a the perfect bench player. But I just worry that he cant actually play in the forwards (to an NRL level standard) and I don't like to waste a spot with an outside back. To me it's either a forward or a hooker/half. In theory will smith would be perfect too. In theory 

• No Phil! That's not the narrative!

Taka is "shit"! The mindkampf of this forum has spoken!

• Hopefully  another   dominant   display  from  moses /ma'u  combination  .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Hmmm. 30 points in the first half. Seems about BA - esque"
28 seconds ago
My Bob replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"My daughter who lives at Dee Why Is walking to Brookie with her mates for the game, sitting / standing on the hill with the toothles druggos from Narrabeen, she declined her mums Eels jersey to wear. She doesn't need that type of  abuse she will cop…"
4 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"He looks like someone trying to save his job, he's done it before by saying things praising wise.
2020 it was bouncing into the changing rooms ready to go, then get lapped in the 2nd half to Souths. or today when he said the players never blame the…"
17 minutes ago
BEM replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I get that Carlo.
I have contemplated not wearing my Eels jersey in public but fuck what anyone else thinks."
19 minutes ago
More…