Reserves:

18. Dunster 

19. Takairangi

20. G Jennings 

21. Alvaro

IN: None

OUT: None

Referee: Ben Cummins

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The question is - will BA start with the same formation as last week?

• I was always confident about this game but now as we get closer - not so much. We aren't good at farewells.
    Let's hope we don't send off Benji and Lawrence as winners like we did with Mary. We could've used those two dropped dragon game points right about now.

• We have never been good at farewelling our own players, but we have ruined the party plenty of times when the opposition have.

• We runied Wayne Pearce's farewell at Leichhardt...

• Different era different team

• More worried about CUMMINS than Benji.  Quality of the refs is average across the board. I think the season has taken a toll on them as well. 

• We have a slightly better win percentage with Cummins in charge than the Tigers do.

45.45% v 41.46%

We need David Munro to ref this game. We have a 75% win ratio with him in charge.

• I wonder if BA considers playing Mahoney for the full 80 and use Smith to replace field. Its well noted that Field is a fullback and a ball runner, so he really struggles playmaking and in structured plays. So alternately, Smith would help with that problem. The one thing I will say however is that Field's defence has rapidly improved and is probably better than Smiths (Smith won't have fowards helping him that much like he did when playing hooker).

• Rumour is that Dunster may get a late call up.

I hope BA goes with last week's starting team. Worked well I thought.

• With G Jennings back from loan, he will be immediately called upon if Fergo or Sivo get injured or need a rest. So I don't see the point in debuting Dunster in such a crucial game and at the end of the season. If BA wanted to give Dunster a chance he had plenty off opportunities for the past 8 weeks.  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
1 hour ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
1 hour ago
More…