Reserves:

18. Dunster 

19. Takairangi

20. G Jennings 

21. Alvaro

IN: None

OUT: None

Referee: Ben Cummins

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Raiders selections make it pretty clear they are not banking on finishing 4th.

I'd like to see Smith play for Gutho. He could do with a rest after a career best season. Dunster to replace Smith on the bench as a roving utility. 

Alvaro in for Jnr. He has had a career best season too.

Gennings in for Fergo. Give the old statesmen a re-fresher.

Taka to replace Evans on the bench and give RCG a rest. Pump up his tyres for Panthers game.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Idiot.

The idea is to give our best players a rest to freshen them up following the raiders resting their players.

I know Duster is an outside back and have seen him play. He can fill the 14 jersey the same as other coaches have done so with players like Papenhyzen, Xavier Coates, Curtis Scott...its just for 1 week to give Guth a freshener for the finals charge.

Jnr has had the career best season, not Alvaro. Give him a rest.

Same goes for putting Taka on bench and elevating Evans to starting side...its merely to give RCG a break.

Don't enquire about wisdom. Find some. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Ah those boys..you have to admire such total devotion. "
22 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Yeah I didn't think it needed explaining but obviously did. Maybe we use more pictures than big words next time ? "
33 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Who else plays fb?? Gutho is busted. I will be shocked if he makes it through a full year. Simmo was terrible against Cronulla. I don't know why Martyn hasn't been playing fb in cup. Looked alright the game that I saw. At the end of the day its…"
34 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Hugo you have to forgive the lads from TCT as  Wednesday  is when they have their Brad Arthur appreciation night. 
They gather round a table which has a assortment of flavoured milk cartons and they discuss their favourite Brad Arthur game plans of…"
38 minutes ago
More…