Reserves:

18. Haze Dunster

19. Ray Stone

20. Will Penisini

21. Joey Lussick

IN: Tom Opacic, Bryce Cartwright 

OUT: Will Penisini, Marata Niukore

Referee: Grant Atkins

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Brett why are we training him at this point of the comp - sorry we want to win a comp .... why is that so hard to understand 

80 percent of fans on here other Parra forums and Parra eels are making the same conclusions 

sorry but 80 -90 percent across multiple forums are not idiots 

Smith rankin or Cartwright NOT arthur 

• Brett doesn't understand a great deal that's why he uses foul language when he can't express himself intelligently. But that's ok we still love him

• Don't know about you guys but I'm only prob 4-5 eels pages including parraeels 

everyone is ropable full stop 

• Carlo, perhaps at this point of the year, the leveling factor may just happen to have something to do with the fact that we have our primary half injured, and better resting him and getting him injury free or at least have his injury on the mend, he's our key play maker and it shows with him out.

• I'm not against resting Moses 🤷‍♀️ That's not anyone's argument 

anyway I'm always happy to be proven wrong 

id like us to Be given the best opportunity to move forward and atm my very ordinary football brain logically says go w more experienced players 🤷‍♀️

• The team we are about to play probably could have done exactly what you say but Robinson has rolled the dice with thee youngsters.

• G'day Coryn, I would suggest that Robbo has gone with the 3 youngsters because of his injury toll. He has lost 6-8 senior players since preseason. Another thing about Walker? He is also slight of frame but he tries to hit and stick around the upper body, but when he is not supported he inevitably falls straight down in front of his adversary with intent and at least becomes a speed hump. JA is thrown around like a rag doll when he goes high so mostly he goes for the low % play around the ankles and end up on the ground behind play with no one in his grasp.

• Mate you have some very serious issues that seriously need looking at and I'm not talking about your lack of Rugby League intelligence.

• That's not very nice. 

• The way he speaks to me and others ain't to crash hot either. So either he needs some aide or he needs to filter his language. Either way he needs help. Giving a person advice is not cruel.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Flow Basket replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I think Ba cooks his players pains were so fresh and young perfect for the trip"
3 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Name and shame the players? You must mean the team list it comes out Tuesday that will have them all."
19 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I was one of the people on here that wanted Flanagan and a few of them said "We don't want a drug cheat at Parramatta". St. George have been up and down with some of their performances but Flanagan is getting a pretty weak squad to  be competitive.…"
22 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"That's what a strong club committed to success would do (I said 3 years ago the moment the decision is made that we will not win a premiership under Arthur he needs to be moved on - irrespective of who is available). Still waiting."
35 minutes ago
More…