Reserves:

18. Haze Dunster

19. Ray Stone

20. Will Penisini

21. Joey Lussick

IN: Tom Opacic, Bryce Cartwright 

OUT: Will Penisini, Marata Niukore

Referee: Grant Atkins

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Frikin giving his son all the chances...
                  The kid is nothing special, absolutely garbage. I'm sorry but it's the harsh truth. He needs time to develop.. Penisini on the other hand is ready, and gets dropped?

• Absolutely perfectly articulated muttman 

• I gave Niukore and Penisini ahead of Waqa. This is getting ridiculous. 

• Good to see J A in there again 

• We should of signed Nathan Cleary years ago to be back up half for Moses. I mean what are we thinking not having a world class half as back up for Moses

• Would Will Smith go any good at fullback? Move Gutho into the halves perhaps?

• 9320483497?profile=RESIZE_930x

• The thing which really pisses me off more than anything is the lies coming out of BA. Initially when he selected his son he said it was because we had run out of options with Moses out and Smith suspended. Yet a few weeks on this has changed. 

• Why do we have Cartwright and W Smith, either should be our utility and put on another front man and what about Mahoney to 7 and bring Joey Lussick into 9, he's showed he can do it, in fact they both have

• Nah mate no way. Our best bet is an 18 year old 4 gamer of questionable ability. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Hahaha, speech we had a killer side. Their forward pack wasn't half as good as ours. One player beat 17. I would take that forward pack any day of the week. Same with the backline, they were all reliable. Probably the only one I would of changed was…"
1 minute ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"They will no doubt ask for Sanders now as Kaeo Weeks is their back up half but he is more of a fullback. No point asking for Schiller since he is off to the knights next year. Pretty sure raiders will line up like the following next year with…"
7 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"I'd say Wests Tigers and Gold Coast are more North Sydney than anything, only a way worse version. Wests Tigers have only made three finals in 23 years! and currently have the third longest finals drought in history since 1908. Gold Coast....well…"
11 minutes ago
LB replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Not a bad claim, only thing i say is Norths only made one more GF after their 1922 title. In 77 years they made 1 GF. No minor premierships either. Souths were in same boat. 1971 was last premiership before 2014. In that time of 43 years they made…"
24 minutes ago
More…