Round 15 Squad Prediction

Seeing as today is Team List Tuesday I figured we'll see who can guess BA's 21 man squad for this week's clash against the Raiders. Simple post your 1-21 in the comments below. Here's mine:

1. Gutherson

2. Sivo

3. Jennings

4. Hoffman

5. Ferguson

6. D Brown

7. Moses

8. Evans

9. Mahoney

10. Paulo

11. Lane

12. Ma'u

13. N Brown

14. Terepo

15. Gower

16. Stone

17. Niukore

18. Salmon

19. Moeroa

20. Takairangi

21. Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sir Supper Eel i hope Salmon in the side some were and i would not have Smith in my top 100 side

If i was BA and i had to choose smith to be in my side or have only 16 players will i have 16 players because having smith in your side it is like playing a side with 18 in there side and you got 16 in your side 

• I will drop Evans move Lane to front row put Gower on the run on side put in Salmon in case Brown get hurt 

• So you want to move Lane to the Frontrow? He has been one of our most consistent players and with Brown back at 5/8 he will get some quality ball on that left edge. Gower is great coming off the bench, he has an immediate impact and lifts the side. Evans has been in great form lately, don't know why you want him out.

Please don't take up coaching Arnie. 

• . Hoffman out the fish is in.

• I think Salmon will come in for Hoffman other than that the same.

• 1. Gutho

2. Sivo

3. Jenko

4. Salmon

5. Fergo

6. Dylan 

7. Mitch

8. Junior

9. Mahoney 

10. Evans

11. Lane 

12. Manu

13. Nathan 

14. Terepo

15. Niukore

16. Gower

17. Moeroa 

18. Taka

19. Smith

20. Stone

21. Kaufusi 

• This reply was deleted.
      • Where was Salmon training pre-season?

• At the Saleyards with the rest of the squad.

• thinking will be this but with salmon at 14 with stone dropping out

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
1 hour ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
4 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
4 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
4 hours ago
More…