Round 15 Squad Prediction

Seeing as today is Team List Tuesday I figured we'll see who can guess BA's 21 man squad for this week's clash against the Raiders. Simple post your 1-21 in the comments below. Here's mine:

1. Gutherson

2. Sivo

3. Jennings

4. Hoffman

5. Ferguson

6. D Brown

7. Moses

8. Evans

9. Mahoney

10. Paulo

11. Lane

12. Ma'u

13. N Brown

14. Terepo

15. Gower

16. Stone

17. Niukore

18. Salmon

19. Moeroa

20. Takairangi

21. Smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • I would reckon Salmon at 14 purely so D. Brown can be eased in, give him a rest so he doesn't have to play 80 mins straight up and reinjure himself.

• I think the first handful of games Salmon was on the bench.

• Naa He missed the first 4 rounds

• Super is right, Salmon was suspended for round 1, but round 2, and 3, Salmon played off of the bench and then Brown was injured. So yes, the plan I think was always to play Salmon as utility. 

• I think Moreoa offers more than Stone. I havent seen anything from the bloke that gives me any confidence in him at all

• Really? Every time Stone comes on he's been impressive. Aggressive in defence, good ball runner, good lateral movement and adds something to the middle in his limited game time. Bit of a John Bateman-like player really.

• Okay, who does he replace and why?

• What's your prediction of the result? I think this is an important game for us - a good result with the team back at full strength against worthy opposition sets us up for success for the remainder of the season. And we know within ourselves (a confidence booster) we deserve our spot in the 8.

• 20-16 Eels. Big test for us is the opening 20 minutes. We've conceded soft tries early this season and it's the one thing we didn't do against Brisbane. Canberra start fast but have begun dropping back into their old ways lately. They don't have a huge amount of size on the bench so if we contain Papalii then we can get on the front foot as the game goes on. They're also missing Leilua still and Nick Cotric while Hodgson and Horsburgh have to pass fitness tests this week with Wighton and Papalii backing up from Origin.

Don't get me wrong, they'll be a tough side. But we've beaten ourselves more this season than our opponents have beaten us.

• Salmon foesnt need to be utility to cover brown. Salmon in at centre if brown needs a rest mau covers centre 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
10 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Which is why I asked what you consider expensive? Would you say 500k? 600k?
If these players at up to 600k are classy & not expensive, it's a pretty small window reliant on what's available?
Which brings us back to the development angle, and that…"
17 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yep winger or fullback"
27 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
39 minutes ago
More…