Reserves:

18. Takairangi 

19. Utoikamanu

20. Gower 

21. Field

IN: Stone

OUT: Takairangi

Referee: Ben Cummins

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Haha no Matto again

Shit......he must've really laid the law down when he left the Tigers...................I DONT PLAY INJURED!!!

• Too bad for Matto. Good to see Stoney on the team sheet again.

• A big call re Matto and no reason on the eels webb site either, BA had said he should be right for this match, but I would suggest that he's being cautious with him rather than rush him back too soon, lets not forget the medical staff have a say in this also.

Given the way the sharkies play in particular a couple of the coconuts there would not like to see him taken out early by one of the opposition.

Doubt Stone will let the side down though.

• Matto still concussed? LOL

Is there something more to this?

• Didn't he have broken thumb and came back early .just saying .may not be ok yet .maybe could be the problem.who knows .ps just looked at club web site they are saying Matto still rested due to concussion.as I said who knows

• Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if the thumb is the issue here and not the concussion.

• good to see Stone get a run again. Matterson must be pretty bad with concussion or is it something else.

• I assume they're being cautious with Matto due to his concussion history. I think he was out for 8 weeks at one point when he was playing for the Roosters. The problem with concussion is that recovery is pretty much just rest and symptoms can come and go. He could be fine one day and then have a headache the next. It's an injury we still don't fully understand it's better to err on the side of caution with his return.

• Good points Super. I wasn't aware of his previous history with concussion. It's certainly very dangerous and I agree it needs to be monitored.

• It was also an issue with him at Wests and the dispute he had with Madge after a concussion he got, with Madge wanting him to play and Matto was not ready.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
8 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
39 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
43 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
1 hour ago
More…