Round 13 games

The Warriors showing the cheat code to attack Manly. Basically keep going to Suli for 3-4 tackles, bunch Manly up as they try to protect him, then spread a couple wide passes to their left and Bob's your uncle. Two easy-peasy tries for the Warriors following that strategy.

PS George Jennings despite a try, up to his old "out of position" or "missing tackles" best. I'd pay never to see him at Parra again.

PPS BA should make a raid for Jack Hetherington. After all the Panthers are our player development club :P

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well if Kane Evans is in fact off to the Warriors ???

• Good thinking. Now that's a  smart way to approach the Panthers to release Hetherington a year early.

From what the media have said about RCG (on 800K) and Waqa (600K) deals, the Panthers are picking up 400K and 200K of their salaries respectively. RCG has another 3 years to run, whilst Waqa has another 2.

• George Jenning's defence was horrible.

• From reports it seems Tamou will be moving on at the end of the year so Hetherington will be promoted. Unless Cleary is just not a fan of his style.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Welch is two years older than Hetherington, has had 2 ACL's and is a starter for the Storm. They'll find the money to keep him, especially since they've lost Tino for next year.

• I like the looks of this Nicho Hynes for the Storm.

May be an option as cover for our backs. Quick, elusive, can kick too. He's also shown so far in this game that he could possibly cover numerous positions in the backline. Worth a look IMO.

• Plus he kicks goals too. Good all rounder.

• Rember that name Poppa.

• The other one I'd be looking at is Jason Saab. The Dragons have released him, he would make a good back up in the short term and someone we could groom to take Fergo's place in the long term.

• He's at least 2 years off being an NRL quality winger.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mannah-Brow replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Name and shame the players? You must mean the team list it comes out Tuesday that will have them all."
1 minute ago
Steel be with you replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I was one of the people on here that wanted Flanagan and a few of them said "We don't want a drug cheat at Parramatta". St. George have been up and down with some of their performances but Flanagan is getting a pretty weak squad to  be competitive.…"
3 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"That's what a strong club committed to success would do (I said 3 years ago the moment the decision is made that we will not win a premiership under Arthur he needs to be moved on - irrespective of who is available). Still waiting."
17 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
31 minutes ago
More…