Round 13 games

The Warriors showing the cheat code to attack Manly. Basically keep going to Suli for 3-4 tackles, bunch Manly up as they try to protect him, then spread a couple wide passes to their left and Bob's your uncle. Two easy-peasy tries for the Warriors following that strategy.

PS George Jennings despite a try, up to his old "out of position" or "missing tackles" best. I'd pay never to see him at Parra again.

PPS BA should make a raid for Jack Hetherington. After all the Panthers are our player development club :P

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Since Payton took over their defence has really improved.

• Well deserved win for warriors despite ref doing all they could for manly

• Manly were constantly off-side in last 10-15 mins.

• You would love to play Souths in the finals, they have absolutely nothing. 

• How the f*ck is Reynolds not offside??? Rule states both feet must be behind the kicker for an attacker to be on-side.

Complete bullshit.

7317447455?profile=RESIZE_930x

• He waited for the kicker to go past him which put him back on side.

No bullshit involved 

• Yep correct call.

• I missed that play, but if Reynolds is offside doesn't he have to remain 10m from the ball? I'm thinking of the "downtown" rule. Or did the kicker regain and pass the ball or touch it?

• Unless the kicker puts him onside

• I thought the downtown rule meant that the offside player is only put onside if the receiving player runs or kicks the ball 10m+? I thought the kicker cannot put the offside player onside unless the offside player retreats behind the ball or the receiving team advances the ball 10+ meters. 
            Or else just perch players downtown and crowd the kick return and save yourself from having to retreat 10m on later sets?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

jamie replied to jamie's discussion So was I wrong you clowns
"What I was getting at is that they were not our best choices. Ethan and Blaize are the future.Galvin and Saunders and Iro have been debuted by there clubs and are killing it.Let our young guns shine,"
12 seconds ago
Michael Robertson replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"After supporting this crappy club for over 40 years it truly is a one team club.The teams that one the only fourpremierships were pretty much the same players and it took over 30 years to win their first comp. Now it is even longer since they last…"
50 seconds ago
Slugg replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"In my 63 years supporting Parra I've seen many poor performances but I can't recall ever seeing a team give up like this. Sure it was hot but that's no excuse, it was hot for both teams, it was shameful. "
51 seconds ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TO THE BUSH COACH FANS
"That's the nail in the coffin for me. Time for a new coach and rebuild, get some players with heart and mongrel. 
Who the fuck would go into the season with no back up plan in half back role. Every club has a backup half except for us, stupidity.…"
1 minute ago
More…