Reserves:

18. Joey Lussick

19. Keegan Hipgrave 

20. Haze Dunster

21. Jordan Rankin

IN: Waqa Blake, Jakob Arthur, Ray Stone

OUT: Marata Niukore, Dylan Brown, Haze Dunster 

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Talk about pissed off - Foxtel karkwd it a couple of days ago and I will not get to see the game unless something dramatic occurs.

Any suggestions on any other free streaming options? - not paying a month's rent for one game.

• Kayo is free for 14 days or 5 bucks month for 12 months if your a telstra customer or maybe the 5 deal expired not sure now

• Just checked see below 

MAY 2021​

Score Kayo Basic

Now $5/mth for 12 mths.
        Standard rate $25/mth.

Redeem by 31 May 2021. Must sign up via Telstra. Roll onto standard fees after 12mths. Standard rate $25/mth. 

Exclusive offer for eligible Telstra AFL and NRL Live Pass customers.
        • Thanks DRC but I am with Optus

• Of course someone could give col acess to their account for one game.

I would but my son uses the second licence.

comeon people, give an old bastard a break.

• There is a 14 day free trial available. 

• Kayo has it listed at 1pm start, Imagine that Fox may be doing some other sports at the time but Kayo is a Fox channel don't know if you can get Kayo through the Fox subscription but you could use the Kayo option of 2 weeks free to watch with no cost.

• Will have to try Kayo I guess.

Kayo does not cross streaning ti foxtel you get either / or.

• Mushy, just try loging into their site kayosports.com.au wait until Sunday morning though, try to sign up under a different tag and for the trial.  You get 2 free weeks on Kayo before you have to pay anything. I don't have any problems with my Computer but, have found with the TV which is second device *you get 2 bases in it, eg TV or Computer" the TV is great owing to the size of the Android TV I now have but if they are broadcasting matches on top of each other, I sometimes have issues as I get a blackout and notice that program completed, and its a pain then waiting turn the TV off to rest for around 10 minutes, and then reset it by turning back on. To avoid that I don't turn it on until I know the teams run out, that's the only issue on days where there are a continual flow of games, and if the first game finishes late, that is when some problems happen.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He's a goer for sure. Runs really hard and enjoys the contact. He's an upgrade on Sivo for sure "
20 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Boy, could we do with a winger and a back up fullback? What do you reckon Bradley, could he be a back up? Is he better than say Lume lumie. some of those other first graders currently playing in reggies?
Actually I know fcuk all about him. just a…"
22 minutes ago
Axel posted a discussion
Why Friday's clash with the Dolphins might be a tipping point for Arthur and the EelsMike Meehall WoodEditorROAR Friday night’s clash between Parramatta and the Dolphins is likely to be a hot one – and not just because the game is being held in the…
30 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Listen clearly Bradley.....I know that's what your mother used to say, and of course I understand that mum was very strict with you....
But I did not mention lateral movement, I actuallly said he is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively…"
35 minutes ago
More…