Reserves:

18. Joey Lussick

19. Keegan Hipgrave 

20. Haze Dunster

21. Jordan Rankin

IN: Waqa Blake, Jakob Arthur, Ray Stone

OUT: Marata Niukore, Dylan Brown, Haze Dunster 

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well who is after him then ?

• I don't know thats why im asking Offside.

• This reply was deleted.
      • I never said he wasnt

• Wow..Jacob and Blake to fill massive holes.

Please prove me wrong. It will either be a smack on the bum or highlight a future star?

Brad knows best.

• I dont know why waqa is filling a hole its his position 

• He usually creates holes in our right side defensive line.

• I don't think JA will play. Brad does this to acclimatise young players, getting them used to the mental nerves leading up to a 1st grade game day. Preparing them for 1st grade. Next time JA will play a short time.  

• He played Haze Dunster the last two games, albeit for small periods. It wouldn't surprise me if he came off the bench, but he'll play. If he's our primary backup, then we need to get minutes into now whilst we have the chance. He may not get another chance after DB gets back.

• Dumpster came on for what 4 mins. It was a fantastic imput.

• That's fine, it just eases him in to the NRL, and it was a tight game against the Roosters. If we were up by 40 I'm sure he would have gotten more minutes.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"The best halves coming through the grades now is Ethan Sanders and Mitch Woods from dogs."
11 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Hi Hoey,
Great write up and the stats are quiet compelling. That said I want to make some point's about a few issues.
Firstly I think too much is being made of our "aging players"....they really are not the issue, in the right balanced team they…"
24 minutes ago
EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"jett isn't rated as high as Nathan "
30 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Super, I thought it was Barrett who recently admitted: "we know Dylan is not an out and out halfback". Arthur never seemed to admit it as candidly as Barrett did - rather calling out everybody around Dylan (who Arthur said was doing a great job at…"
40 minutes ago
More…