Reserves:

18. Joey Lussick

19. Keegan Hipgrave 

20. Haze Dunster

21. Jordan Rankin

IN: Waqa Blake, Jakob Arthur, Ray Stone

OUT: Marata Niukore, Dylan Brown, Haze Dunster 

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• do you actually watch and pay attention to how BA bloods the youngsters?

Take Kaufusi for example, he debuted and played very limited minutes at first, was sent back to cup or training paddock, came back, had slightly increased minutes and responsibilities and that has increased consistently to the point in 2021 he is probably the first interchange player picked and very consistent. Geez he even got a starting debut the other week.

Many others have been taken down that same route - Brown is probably the outlier, due to circumstances (you love it) he was thrust into a full time role when the norman/moses partnership dissolved.

thats how you develop these players into full time nrl squad members.

of course at times you need to buy experience - RCG, Fergo etc. 

• Scott the tag you put at the end of your tag, (Site Moderator) is that something that you have dreamed up after a night in bed with your hand or what?  How or who voted you in as a site moderator? seems to me and many others on this site have been putting up with your crap and low intelligence calls that its not funny.

If you look at BA's history and those he has brought in for their NRL debuts he has more often than not done so with caution on both sides.  You talk of Penisini and Dunster, well Penisini is not ready for NRL yet, Dunster has played one full game in a year that he only basically trained with the side and this year he is getting some short times to start his growth to the top level.

Time you had a bex and a good lay down.

• Pops a supporter does have the right and opinion to think and comment what he or she's thinks is correct even if other supporters don't think or see the same. We are not robots and we all have a free will. Scott, is only sharing what he thinks is correct and that's his prerogative and not everyone disagrees with him.

• You miss the point Monts, where I disagreed was that Dreggs called himself a supporter, when it is quiet apparent he is not.

Now in application to yourself, I accept you are a supporter and show great restraint and patience with your thinking and opinions.

Tolerance is a wonderful thing in isolation but is still subjective for many. If the cap fits wear it Monts.

• What is it with you Monto? -  always jumping in to defend the indefensible.

Dog Dreggs is nothing more than an offensive piece of excrement stuck to the soles of the boots of 1EE.

• Scott did make some good points. Scott, is an Eels supporter Col..We all see things differently and that's the beauty if it all. It would be extremely boring if everyone saw things exactly the same,  don't you agree?

• "Dog Dreggs is nothing more than an offensive piece of excrement stuck to the soles of the boots of 1EE "  that's pure gold Col , im going to use that line with my Mother in law 😂😂😂.  Remember I wish you a million blessings champ .

• Thanks Frankie - high praise from arguably  the best sledger on here.

I'm not down yet.

• To be fair Pop Scott can't make any sort of comment on here without Brissy and yourself trolling him. That's what I see on a regular basis.

• Why do you think that is you've obviously see what this guy produces most it is BS and conjecture at best.Opinion with not much context.If you ask me he sets himself up for it.

I mean self proclaimed site moderator in his sig.

Right there deserves the shit he gets.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Johnny Suede replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Because high standard people spend their entire lives on football fan websites picking fights, hating everything and slinging pathetic, juvenile slurs. "
4 minutes ago
parra supporter replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Ethan Sanders / BA
"His an 18 year old behind 2 players who at there best are top 3 in there respective positions and are both signed up long term. I'd rather my chances getting a regular first grade crack with an aging forgarty "
59 minutes ago
iamnot replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"You don't know the first thing about me Fong, so I don't really give a shit what your opinion is. I'm entitled to my opinion so deal with it. "
1 hour ago
LB replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Ethan Sanders / BA
"Yeah i agree, Sanders might be in reserves at Canberra but the path to FG is a lot more clearer. Moses and Brown both signed til 2027. Brown could decline the option but Sanders is not wasting a year to see if that happens."
1 hour ago
More…