Reserves:

18. Alvaro 

19. G Jennings

20. Smith 

21. Davey

IN: None

OUT: None

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No Moses. 

• Next week mate. Taking it cautious & giving him the extra week.

• Slightly worried. A down and out Manly that just got flogged coached by the mad professor and we don't have our general. GULP !

• I don't coach them. Fake news 

• No need to rush him back and risk further injury. Better to be overcautious considering he has already injured it twice this season

• Thin again on the bench with no Kaufusi and Evans.

Looking like Moses will return next week. 

• I like this squad, it will get the job done in the middle, and as St George showed last week.... Manly have nothing going for them when they're playing off the back foot... they're low on troops and confidence

Parra by a margin of 3-4 tries 

• If that is the lineup it's great news that Paulo is fit given he missed the 2nd half last week. Good luck to Stefano, it would be almost cruel for his eels career to be 1min! Another week of training for the same 17 might surely means a less ugly game plan.

• I'm more worried about this game then last week tbh.

Its extremely rare that the Sea Eagles put in another poor showing after copping a flogging the previous week.

Given the fact they are playing at home and coming out to prove a point to their fans I can honestly see this one going down to the wire. We need to be defensively stout again to hopefully keep us on the NRL summit.

• Agree Frank, I'm no longer worried about last weeks game

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
4 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
5 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
5 hours ago
More…