Reserves:

18. Alvaro 

19. G Jennings

20. Smith 

21. Davey

IN: None

OUT: None

Referee: Ashley Klein

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wouldn't take much notice of the manly fans on silvertails. They have their tin hats on over there. In 2016 when we were going well they were going on about how we were the darlings of the NRL and the NRL was rigged and in on it to make us win the comp. Then the salary cap drama happened and the NRL hit us hard. Hardly some conspiracy to make us win haha

• We just have to play direct against Manly. Cronulla ran through them and Cronulla had 50 whacked on them by Penrith last week.

DCE panics when they're behind. They have two plays, give the ball to Turbo (he's not there) or try and isolate a half with one of their backrowers. This season we've shown that simply running your big men at our halves doesn't equal points.

Hold the ball, complete sets, kick into the corners and Manly will not have the attacking firepower to beat us.

• Manly will come out and try to play tough, big Marty trying to dominate our forwards, and Des will have them playing safe in attack. They bombed a few trys and some silly offloads last week..

I still think Parra will put a few points on them. Against the Knights we showed some real grit in defence, and no idear whst to do on the fifth. Hopefully BA has sorted that problem out and nominated our go to kicker.

Poppa keep an eye on DB see how he goes against a weakened Manly right side. LOL.

• Manly don't have a hooker. The service from DH in that game last week was diabolical.

On the other hand I'm looking for Reed to celebrate his contract with a big game :))

• Each week I say the same thing to myself...this match is a real big test. Manly v Parra games are always tough battles they HATE PARRA

I know they've been absolutely shite the last 2 weeks but something tells me they'll get themselves set for a big game.

As always if our middle does the job we'll win.

manly's bench is pretty poor and they lack strike power, so long as BA and the leaders in that dressing room have set the tone then we should be winning by 3+ tries

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Spot on Poppa, he has it on "very good authority" that he jack shit about footy."
13 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"Maybe it's because I've played and am more empathetic to players and coaches and how hard it really is.Its why I get discouraged but not like some of the rubbish written here.Some of the stuff on here is just over the top.It feels like a living…"
15 minutes ago
HKF replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"No! You give someone else a chance. "
17 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Well i guess yeah. Bennett will wait to see for Parra job, but wont wait too long. I hope we don't leave BA til last minute as Bennett will want to get started with his new team straight away after Dolphins season and would want to look at…"
20 minutes ago
More…