6   Moses

7.  Brown

8.  Jnr Paulo 

9.  Mahoney 

10. Alvaro 

11. Moeroa 

12. Lane

13. Brown 

All you need to do is choose the interchange bench.

* Salmon to be determined due to disciplinary reasons 

Information is legitimate. Good sources.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think French be fullback and Gutherson pllay centre Samon play half Brown play for wenty

• Keep munchin' on those weights Arnie. But I'd suggest a few carrots for the eye sight.

• Along with bench of Ma'u, Mannah, Terepo, Niukore or maybe Taka (utility value)... would be our strongest possible with what we have. I wouldn't waste a space with Pritchard or Will Smith as only weakens the side... especially when Pritchard gets injured after 5 min. French also a definite no... you don't weaken one position just so you can fill another. You cannot afford a non-running fullback/winger with paper defence.

I have heard a lot about Sivo but haven't seen him play. If he's as good as people are saying he could be a possibilty.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQUPwk6eOt4 ;

Maika Sivo 7star Management

• Thanks.

I know there's a big leap from reserve grade to firsts but he looked like he was playing against little kids! Big & fast with good hands under the high ball, full of confidence backing himself (very much like Semi). Surprised he didn't get a run in firsts given the amount of injured backs the Panthers had. I'd take him in front of French & given Jennings didn't do anything extraordinary last year then Sivo could be a big chance to grab a wing spot.

Now if only we could find a couple of decent centres!

• Given the roster it wasn’t going to look to much different from this, BA will still leave the door open for the fringe players based on trial form without a doubt. His job is on line you can guarantee he has an open mind to how things pan out ,,

• God help us

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"Fair call Coryn. Hate those that say i am not supporting them anymore etc."
3 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Excellent points, Bup. Agree. And thanks for the kind words, mate. 
Spot on. We've got a bit of time up our sleeve, but not a hell of a lot. Our front row and fullback will be in the critical basket in the not too distant future. 
I suspect some of…"
5 minutes ago
Eli Stephens posted a discussion
Youngest Cleary has signed for the warriors, lot of these young halves don't want to be stuck behind great halfbacks. Not sure if it's the best career move lol 
13 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I think the number of changes BA has been making recently reflects the pressure he's under. He's often a pick and stick guy but he's been making a decent number of non-injury changes every week."
20 minutes ago
More…