Rod Reddy you flog

Must be one of the worst scouts we have ever had. 

Told Robbie Farah he would finish his career in reserve grade 

Told Mitchell Moses he was to small for rugby league when he was at Parramatta Harold Matthews 

Then says to Jharal Yow Yeh on his scholarship at Parra he wouldn't make first Grade. 

Any other names this flog has told they wouldn't make it? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• just proof of the effects of too many head knocks

• This reply was deleted.
    • nah we signed Joel Reddy cos he looked so much like Hindy!

• Bloke probably ruined Yow Yehs life. Who knows if he would’ve had that horrible injury if he stayed

• of course he'd still be playing... That match was in Perth in those terrible conditions.

• Our retention and recruitment while he was here was terrible, particularly our retention. 

• Without that feedback they probably wouldnt have kicked on. 

• Three players big deal. We made a grand final in 2009. With plenty of players we retained. Rubbish blog.

• Also failed to keep a young winger by the name of Daniel Tupou

• Alfred boring as batshit blogs again

• FMD...the shitt blogs are just rolling off the wankers fingers atm.

I've got a stiffy.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
2 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
3 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…