Ricky Stuart

I know this is ancient History .......but the nerve of this dilusional guy.    He is whinging about John Bateman and him jumping ship and he did the same to us in 2014.  Left us in an absolute mess and ran off to the Raiders...

What an absolute Goose.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He has no cause to complain as why oh why would do a contract with him that he could re- negotiate at end of each year . That is a claytons contract and was always going to leave if could get more later 

• I'm not a Ricky Stuart as coach fan. I've listened to the interview in question and I think it's about time that someone with a significant profile has raised the player manager debate. 
    Now is as good a time as any to investigate the role player managers play in the game moving forward. 

• He did us a favour IMO.

1st He left....  we should be thanking him.

2nd He got rid of a lot of the dead wood!

3rd His heart wasn't in it at Parra and he would've made the situation worse and for longer.

• x 100 Frank; spot on. RS was not good for us and he was not Parramatta at all. The best thing was he started to move some players on......

• Your 3rd point is the key point Frank, you never felt like he wanted to be at Parramatta

• Ricky leaving for the Faiders was the best thing to happen to us. I can't stand the way he coaches and blames the refs when he loses. He was never going to take Parra anywhere significant.

I tend to agree with him on the Player Manager debate though. Moses and anything connected to him needs to be detached with a scalpel.

• Ricky can suck a fart. "Are you in?" was the slogan and then pissed off.

He had Papalii coming and then he backflipped. Ricky followed him.

I don't think he ever bought in rebuilding Parra. He he pointed out some park footy players and that was it. He didn't shift anyone. BA took on the hard task. Rocks in the begining but now come the diamonds. This squad is good enough to make the finals every year in the next 5 years. Will we win one? I beleive we will.

Parra through thick and thin.

• Ok there’s a definite consensus here 

we all hate Ricky , we are glad he is gone 

he is a sook and a fraud 

now let’s move on otherwise he is wasting everyone’s time AGAIN !!!!

• And can I just highlight something MORE concerning . My son follows dylbags on insta and his rap singing gave me a definite “ Corey Norman “ moment and I’m not happy about it .!!!!!arrghhh at least it means I won’t like him and that keeps him safe ...

• You, you stay away from him .... do you hear me ?

Do we have to take out a restraining order against you ?

Anyone know a good lawyer we can crowd fund ?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
3 minutes ago
EA replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I am happy to get Lomax, as long it doesn't destroy Talagi's future with the club. Also depends what type of Sivo we get. Because personally based on form, I think we need a winger more than a centre."
6 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am losing a little patience with Greig. I like him, but he has shown he is prone to injuries, wonder if that is due to size, and fitness problems. Greig is a talent and can be a great Prop in the game, but with the bench the way it is he may get…"
38 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit."
41 minutes ago
More…