Remainder of the season

If we can continue playing quality footy for the whole 80 minutes and get through the next two big games against Newcastle and Manly, and IF we can peak for the game against Melbourne in Round 15 and get the win, we have a real chance of going through the rest of the season undefeated. Thoughts?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm predicting that we won't win another game this year and valiantly slip into 9th place.

• FU... OFF Grunta . To you from every eels supporter member  Lol .

• There will be a loss. The sky will fall. The death riders will take over the site. Then we will win. The death riders will say it was luck and continue to bleat until the next win the next week and then the death riders will hibernate until Week 1 of the finals. 
    This we know. The rest is conjecture. 

• Whos been deathriding Daz? i havnt seen anybody bagging the team, name them.

• 6669490871?profile=RESIZE_584x

• They crawled out after the Roosters loss. Usual suspects. Couple  of real silly blogs. One of which was bagging Gutherson as a ball player of all the most ridiculous crap I've ever read. 

• The advantages of finishing top 2 are enormous.

the main thing you want at the end of the year (apart from playing well) is to be healthy.

getting a home final at Bankwest plus a week off to prepare for a GF qualifier again at Bankwest would make it very very tough for another club to beat us.

• This reply was deleted.
    • No it doesn't....

When was the last time we were 7/1?

I can't remember it and I'm certain you can't either.

As for beating the good teams, our last 5 games

Manly, Penrith, Roosters, Raiders & Cowboys. Only one so called easy beat on that list - toughest draw of any side so far and we sit 1st.

To top it off we face another 3 top 8 sides in the next few weeks, if we can jag 2/3 that's pretty solid IMO.

• That may be the way it has been, but it doesn't mean that is the way it is always going to be

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am losing a little patience with Greig. I like him, but he has shown he is prone to injuries, wonder if that is due to size, and fitness problems. Greig is a talent and can be a great Prop in the game, but with the bench the way it is he may get…"
7 minutes ago
"He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit."
9 minutes ago
"Suaalii is going to Rugby or staying at Easts."
12 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Suaalii is over rated.
 "
14 minutes ago
More…