Remainder of the season

If we can continue playing quality footy for the whole 80 minutes and get through the next two big games against Newcastle and Manly, and IF we can peak for the game against Melbourne in Round 15 and get the win, we have a real chance of going through the rest of the season undefeated. Thoughts?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have to play Penrith again from memory and I expect them harder to beat than Manly now down 2 of their best when we play them in a fortnight . Otherwise yes we can do it.

• Newcastle will beat us with no eels fans at McDonald Jones . It’s hard enough when there are loads of us there ...

• Yes Carlo and we can't get tickets to support the boys and make some noise at Newcastle this Saturday  . It will be another big test , not only can the chance for the team to. prove they have completely rid the monkey from their back with away form , but also win with a vocal opposition crowd as well !! 

• I’m so pissed . Some years I miss out on a local game altogether , and there’s always a very big local eels contingent . 

Grrrrrrrr

• Sorry I meant game is played on SUNDAY.

• We've still gotta play Melbourne too

• Not that it matters but storm play roosters a round before they play us. Could be a good thing for us the intensity and hate that they play eachother, so storm could be flat against us, but storm being storm theyll find a way im sure.

• Yes I thought was obvious when did not comment on our chances v Storm lol . 

• We won't go through undefeated, and quite frankly we probably don't want to. It's awfully hard to stay up week in week out in this league.

• For sure . I don't want team to peak before end of season either . Best perhaps to give some players a rest as well at times later on . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Slugg replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I think the club  is doing the right thing not paying 600 k to  800k for a good first grade player that can boost our chances of winning comp when they can sign 3 or 4 players for the same money that may boost our chances of winning a reserve grade…"
1 minute ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Parra just need to stick to there process and add when we need to.
Lomax has all the potential which to this time is unrealised and that's before talking about money.
Blaize Sanders Penisini AMS you really want to see if these guys are something and…"
7 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
" We needed lomax before Talagi came on the scene. If a crystal ball would show us Blaize turns out to be an excellent centre, we would not be chasing Lomax.
Would Blaize hang around for 2 seasons to cement a FG spot?
Lomax would be worth every penny…"
17 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to Avon Barksdale's discussion NRL admits bunker got it wrong on roosters obstruction call
"I said in a previous post that common sense has gone out the window with refereeing  today. There  all basically clones to a system. In other words they are as dumb as dog shit. "
21 minutes ago
More…