Ref continually HELPING Crappamatta will it continue

Just wanted to get in first 

During the 1st minute of the game, everyone saw Kane Evens late head high tackle on Brisbane Broncos halfback Tom Dearden.

Normally a penalty would have occurred and I feel Kane Evens should have been given 10 mins in the bin. 

The focus was taken off the play due to Sivo Knocking out Tyson Gamble which to me was just an accident.

It's amazing how South Forward Jaydn Su'a tackle was given 10 mins in the bin, unlike Kane Evens late head high tackle was forgotten, due to the injury to Tyson Gamble. 

Don't forget Souths had the home ground advantage just like Crappamatta and the events of the sin-binning cost Souths the game as the dogs scored 2 tries during the 10 mins.

The pain continued for Brisbane in the 20th min as Clinton Gutherson forwarded pass to Blake Ferguson was missed.

Crappamatta has had the rub of the green on several occasions. 

1.Clinton Gutherson forwarded pass to Blake Ferguson opening try (Brisbane game)

2. Lanes forward pass to Sivo against NZ opening try

3. And who can forget the round 4 games against Manly Sea Eagles when  Reuben Garrick 78th min match-winning try was disallowed.

The referees admit they made a mistake disallowing the try costing Manly the game.

So with Crappamatta playing the tigers next week and the Tigers having there a home game at Parramatta Stadium.

Do the referees help the home team which is the Tigers to send off Beni with a win or will lady luck continue for Crappamatta. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pretty lame comeback is that the best you got 

• Slugger, will you stop upsetting the people on the site......I'm getting a bit sick of all the fights you are getting into and here I am bailing you out...... how will Snake and Frankie ever respect me when you become the shameful one! lol

• Pop, I don't start fights. There's only three on the site I don't like. I have fun with two of them because they're uneducated morons the other I want nothing to do with because he's a well educated moron. 

• LOL....is your phone working for tomorrow!

• You are a number 1. Fuck off before i break out the Harpic

• What's the point of being King if you can't behead those who need it?

I for one reckon Super should pass The Banhammer to Slugg for some ad-hoc hitman work at least once a year

Call it "Environmental Maintaince"

• If you offer him sixpence, he will probably take up the offer!

That was the rate he offered to his old man when asked to do a clean up.....

• and the 1eyedeel tool of 2020 goes to.....

• Is that you topdawg

• Haha thats what i thought  too Nitram 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Wild_Eels's discussion 3 New Signings
"Agree Chiefy, he is a different type of forward to what we have....a genuine power forward in the mold of Tommaloo (spell) Junior Pangai and a Fafita....the closest we have to him is probably Nikore.....I can see him and Brown playing in the middle…"
2 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"Quoting Fitler, I think he is a natural centre
Quoting Fulton, he was always going to be a centre
Quoting Phil, He has Hooker all over him
Quoting Gutherson, I am happy playing where the team gets the most from me.
Quoting JAC, I love playing with…"
22 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Parrapete's discussion JAMES ROBERTS ANYONE?
"A few years back I was a massive yes.  Now I'm a massive no.
Absolute trouble and all we will end up having are dramas - we don't need that."
27 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"Where's he playing for the Blues JBG.....Oh! that's right....we will see how well he goes there and then make a judgement....rather than being a petulant child and saying "I'm not going anywhere!""
29 minutes ago
More…