Ref continually HELPING Crappamatta will it continue

Just wanted to get in first 

During the 1st minute of the game, everyone saw Kane Evens late head high tackle on Brisbane Broncos halfback Tom Dearden.

Normally a penalty would have occurred and I feel Kane Evens should have been given 10 mins in the bin. 

The focus was taken off the play due to Sivo Knocking out Tyson Gamble which to me was just an accident.

It's amazing how South Forward Jaydn Su'a tackle was given 10 mins in the bin, unlike Kane Evens late head high tackle was forgotten, due to the injury to Tyson Gamble. 

Don't forget Souths had the home ground advantage just like Crappamatta and the events of the sin-binning cost Souths the game as the dogs scored 2 tries during the 10 mins.

The pain continued for Brisbane in the 20th min as Clinton Gutherson forwarded pass to Blake Ferguson was missed.

Crappamatta has had the rub of the green on several occasions. 

1.Clinton Gutherson forwarded pass to Blake Ferguson opening try (Brisbane game)

2. Lanes forward pass to Sivo against NZ opening try

3. And who can forget the round 4 games against Manly Sea Eagles when  Reuben Garrick 78th min match-winning try was disallowed.

The referees admit they made a mistake disallowing the try costing Manly the game.

So with Crappamatta playing the tigers next week and the Tigers having there a home game at Parramatta Stadium.

Do the referees help the home team which is the Tigers to send off Beni with a win or will lady luck continue for Crappamatta. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Clapping Applause GIF by BAFTA - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Listen Here Jim

Im a 100% Crappamatta Support.

My team is Crap

Has been Crap for years.

• Well done you fucking pleb. You actually took the time to spell correctly.

So before, you were just a lazy careless shit, am I right?

Your posts are 1EE pollution

• Well said BM.

Not sure why mods don't hold people accountable. The rules are there for a reason. If you aren't going to inforce them then get rid of the rules and let everyone have at it.

• I don't mean to criticise Super - he does a good job in what is doubtless a thankless task. However, as we've seen, folks who, albeit do like to sail close to the wind, like Snake and Fong, have been suspended in the past and nobody can say those guys aren't invested either in the Eels or in Rugby League in general.

This bloke is just a straight out troll!

Heaps of folks on here are frustrated with Parra for many years of ineptitude - but they temper that frustration with reasoned and rational comment! This prick does no such thing! It wouldn't matter what Parra do, he will criticise - thus he is a troll and/or supporter of another club who has come on here to agitate.

Therefore, under the 1EE Code of Conduct, he MUST be banned! No question!

P.S. I also note Rule 3 of the Code - Never sexually harass any 1Eyed Eel members. Every female member of the site should feel like this is a safe, non-threatening environment. Videos, pictures and avatars should not be sexually offensive; ie depicting nudity, sexual acts, etc.

Arguably, his handle - "Verticalsmile" is offensive to the female members of this forum and runs counter providing a "safe, non-threatening environment"!

• Realistically you only have one mod and from what I understand Super does it voluntary with no thanks from many on here that will go after him.

I have had plenty of "blues" with Super, but have respected his decisions on nearly all occasions.....I reckon I have been banned a half a doz times and have not argued with same.

There is a culture on the site where many things are let go but if someone becomes insulting to the extent of hurt feeling's in a privacy or in a savagery sense, then I think Super is on top of it.

I understand that Brett Allen and Snake were suspended recently and I still don't know what over.......

Vertacal Smile is a fcukwit no argument, I dont think strict interpretation of rule's apply if the mod decides it is accepted as such and let's him look after himself......no matter how big a fcukwit he is, his self esteem is not being enhanced on here, that's for sure. In saying all that if he was banned tomorrow, there would be no complaints from me.

• I think you could have shortened that sentence and just said - There would be no complaints.

• A wise comment from a wise old man...... now get back in your hole you senile old bastard! lol

• I will do better than that old mate - doing exceptionally well atm so heading up to see my daughter in Darwin and Jabiru for a week - so after a few select comments in the next 20 minutes I will be GORNE for ONE whole week.

Keep these bastards in line for me while I'm away will ya.

• Well put Poppa

I am a regular lurker but rare poster. I come here for a light read about my beloved Eels. However, I will henceforth mercilessly bag the living shit out of VerticalSmile. 

I am also blacklisting his BaulkhamHillGloryhole. I mean, it's cheap and he sucks like a methed out Dyson, but i have principles dammit!

Or Super could nail the Twat with his Banhammer and i can continue my lurking

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Mr Analyst loves Rugbah Leeg's discussion Eels hunt the Fox
"Where's he playing for the Blues JBG.....Oh! that's right....we will see how well he goes there and then make a judgement....rather than being a petulant child and saying "I'm not going anywhere!""
26 seconds ago
"That's baby and the bathwater stuff HKF.....Moses was out for enough games for Dyllan to show his wares.....don't think you will get this Simple Simon to give you the penny!"
3 minutes ago
"The only reason Lane would have done was he was just loitering at that point......NBrown & RCG probably had just run a 100 metres each in the previous play.....stop arguing with the ref and start calling him Sir!"
7 minutes ago
"He didn't have 3 kicks for 3 tries.....he had 15 kicks, a toe stub, and an airswing, he hit the green once and didn't get one birdie put!
Now if you are going to comment on this game at least get him using the right clubs! Silly Old Bastard"
11 minutes ago
More…