Reed Mahoney Re-Signs

Parramatta Eels hooker Reed Mahoney has extended his contract with the Club for two years until the end of the 2022 season.

Mark O’Neill, Parramatta Eels Club General Manager of Football said, “Reed is an obvious talent on the field, but equally what he does off the field is of great significance to the culture we are instilling at the Eels. We look forward to his continued development as we strive for further success.”

Parramatta Eels Head Coach Brad Arthur said, “I’m really pleased Reed will remain with our squad. His game has continued to develop and he’s a great person to have around the Club”.

Reed joined the Club in 2017 where he played 28 games in the Eels Under 20s team and subsequently won the Steve Ella NYC player of the year at the annual Ken Thornett Medal Awards ceremony.

In 2018 Reed made his NRL debut for Parramatta in Round 14 and was named in the State of Origin Queensland Under 20 squad. He earned his first representative jersey last year when he was named on the bench for the Australia PM XIII side and the hooker for the U23 Junior Australian side.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Brilliant news

• Well done recruitment and retention committee.

• This is TERRIBLE what a travesty 

such a useless player 

can everyone see what I’m doing here ???!!!

• Yes, I can see. God bless web cams ;)

• Kram

you have given me the laugh of the hellidays xxxx :-))

strike a pose !!!

• LOL, hope you're enjoying the helli's Carls :)x

• nope 

no 

nah 

• Lol. What's the VPN KRAM

• Haha haha brilliant!!!

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYEJx7PkWE

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
7 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
23 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
More…