Replies

• https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/19/ennis-the-man-behind-mahoneys-r...

Michael Ennis the man behind Parramatta Eels hooker Reed Mahoney’s rise
    Eels hooker Reed Mahoney reveals how Michael Ennis has helped him develop in 2019, but denies the premiership-winning hooker has attempted to share t…
  • Smart move definitely 

• I thought Ennis worked for the Raiders & was part of the coaching staff.

• Call me crazy, but Ennis is absolutely 100% the best possible hooker to get young Mahoney prepared for the finals, both mentally & physically.

Hope Mahoney gets some tips of Ennis in terms of getting in the heads of opposition aswell. 

• Isn't Ennis part of the raiders coaching staff? 

• Brilliant move. Well done Parra!

Reckon he is one of the games best analysts, was actually shocked at his smarts. Will work wonders for Reed.

• Very good move Brad Arthur & co. What happened to Steve Edge? 

• Steve Edge could have helped but with the way the game is played these days having help from a more recent player such as Ennis would be much better, and that's not putting Sfeve Edge down either.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Pops. I would love to see the old contesting rules brought bak in, atm the term hooker is a misnoma the #9 position is simply a dummy half with ball skills. 

As for Mahoney, I would like to see him back to playing longer minutes, as I think his time on the paddock leaves us somewhat short in both attack and defence, as there is no genuine 9 back up as its too late now to bring MaCilwrick up we are stuck with what we have, unless gutho fills in, while Reed is off.

I notice on the eels site Fergo is the only player on the injured list now with Stone on the reserves bench and we have 2 fella's by the name of Greg Leleisiuao playing on one wing, in the 2 position and Greg Leleisiuao playing on the other wing at 5 is also Greg Leleisiuao.

The back 4 forwards are 10. Stefano Utoikamanu;  11. Salesi Fainga’a;   12. Andrew Davey;  13. Oregon Kaufusi

Would love to see that match as its a good team, with 3 of our future forwards in the run on squad, a first?

• Mahoney has huge potential! Plays with plenty of heart!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
1 hour ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
4 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
4 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
4 hours ago
More…