Replies

• If this is true then what's next Ben the Gentleman Barba assaulting someone?

• Just heard this same story on ABCSport Grandstand!

• How are you hombre?  Yes saw the same online too.  I think he has screwed up again.  Shame if true

• I live next door to Reed.

He told me this yesterday.

He tells me everything.

• Same here Snake. I heard the same program 

• No way man surely Facebook and all platforms would've been blowing up now 

• About Ben Barba or Reed? 

• That's like saying coke is as pure than getting it from Cuba. 

• Reed hasn't actually signed with the Dogs. Neither has Kikau.  

Dogs can't sign anyone until they can show the NRL that they are cap compliant for 2023. Currently they can't do that. They're over!!

So we have a key member of our spine, unsigned for 2023, training with our 2022 squad who is independently choosing to be a Bulldog in 2023. This is not a money issue. Reed Mahoney WANTS to be a Bulldog.  He wants to wear blue and white. That's 100% his goal. And yet we, as fans are meant to merely accept this? It's outrageous!!

Have some pride in the jersey!!!!!!!

If Reed can't sit with the Executive today and get a deal done then he merely does not want to be an Eel. It's that simple. If that's true, he should leave tomorrow!!

• Agree! Disgraceful really after all the Eels have done to get this bloke going and he'd rather play for one of the Eels greatest rivals. Its worse than Jamie Lyons going to Manly. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Brilliant post, Bup. Well said, even though I do enjoy listening to players or former players talk every week even if some of it is forced due to their media and fan engagement obligations. A guilty pleasure. 
There seems to be a "calm,…"
12 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to EA's discussion Luca Moretti early footy career
"Will Penisini and Joseph Suaalii did one yesterday too."
37 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Spot on Poppa, he has it on "very good authority" that he jack shit about footy."
51 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"Maybe it's because I've played and am more empathetic to players and coaches and how hard it really is.Its why I get discouraged but not like some of the rubbish written here.Some of the stuff on here is just over the top.It feels like a living…"
52 minutes ago
More…