Replies

• If this is true then what's next Ben the Gentleman Barba assaulting someone?

• Just heard this same story on ABCSport Grandstand!

• How are you hombre?  Yes saw the same online too.  I think he has screwed up again.  Shame if true

• I live next door to Reed.

He told me this yesterday.

He tells me everything.

• Same here Snake. I heard the same program 

• No way man surely Facebook and all platforms would've been blowing up now 

• About Ben Barba or Reed? 

• That's like saying coke is as pure than getting it from Cuba. 

• Reed hasn't actually signed with the Dogs. Neither has Kikau.  

Dogs can't sign anyone until they can show the NRL that they are cap compliant for 2023. Currently they can't do that. They're over!!

So we have a key member of our spine, unsigned for 2023, training with our 2022 squad who is independently choosing to be a Bulldog in 2023. This is not a money issue. Reed Mahoney WANTS to be a Bulldog.  He wants to wear blue and white. That's 100% his goal. And yet we, as fans are meant to merely accept this? It's outrageous!!

Have some pride in the jersey!!!!!!!

If Reed can't sit with the Executive today and get a deal done then he merely does not want to be an Eel. It's that simple. If that's true, he should leave tomorrow!!

• Agree! Disgraceful really after all the Eels have done to get this bloke going and he'd rather play for one of the Eels greatest rivals. Its worse than Jamie Lyons going to Manly. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Losing cures the scenario we are in - winning will just paper over the cracks.
No arguing we need a clean out at the top. MON and a few others need to go as well, but the best chance of that happening is if we get rid of the coach first and then…"
4 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"I thought it was North Queensland. "
9 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
""
12 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"I am getting unlimited joy watching that white Aboriginal from Canberra getting pumped playing for Souths . How embarrassing considering the media circus surrounding him wanting to move to win a premiership.  What a loser . "
15 minutes ago
More…