Replies

• If this is true then what's next Ben the Gentleman Barba assaulting someone?

• Just heard this same story on ABCSport Grandstand!

• How are you hombre?  Yes saw the same online too.  I think he has screwed up again.  Shame if true

• I live next door to Reed.

He told me this yesterday.

He tells me everything.

• Same here Snake. I heard the same program 

• No way man surely Facebook and all platforms would've been blowing up now 

• About Ben Barba or Reed? 

• That's like saying coke is as pure than getting it from Cuba. 

• Reed hasn't actually signed with the Dogs. Neither has Kikau.  

Dogs can't sign anyone until they can show the NRL that they are cap compliant for 2023. Currently they can't do that. They're over!!

So we have a key member of our spine, unsigned for 2023, training with our 2022 squad who is independently choosing to be a Bulldog in 2023. This is not a money issue. Reed Mahoney WANTS to be a Bulldog.  He wants to wear blue and white. That's 100% his goal. And yet we, as fans are meant to merely accept this? It's outrageous!!

Have some pride in the jersey!!!!!!!

If Reed can't sit with the Executive today and get a deal done then he merely does not want to be an Eel. It's that simple. If that's true, he should leave tomorrow!!

• Agree! Disgraceful really after all the Eels have done to get this bloke going and he'd rather play for one of the Eels greatest rivals. Its worse than Jamie Lyons going to Manly. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
2 hours ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
2 hours ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Sanders defence in the halves is actually better than Hands. NSW Cup stats would back this statement up as well. Hands is actually a poor defender in the halves. He is barely cup quality in cup. Hands is an out and out hooker in my opnion."
3 hours ago
parra supporter replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I see hands on the bench as coverage for sanders in case his defence doesn't hold up rather than just to relieve lussick."
3 hours ago
More…