Replies

• Is it April already?

• Sure!

• Source?

• Sure bud. Club knows he's gone.

• Always an when immediately preceding a vowel

• How is a thread like this allowed? Seriously this is stupid stuff. 

• So Rein is trainng really strongly?

• "Stupid stuff". Precisely why this is allowed. This isn't harming anyone. If this user wants to live in a fantasy land, then they can.

• That's no good.

I heard we've signed Harry Grant for 2023 onwards.

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
2 hours ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
2 hours ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Sanders defence in the halves is actually better than Hands. NSW Cup stats would back this statement up as well. Hands is actually a poor defender in the halves. He is barely cup quality in cup. Hands is an out and out hooker in my opnion."
3 hours ago
parra supporter replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I see hands on the bench as coverage for sanders in case his defence doesn't hold up rather than just to relieve lussick."
3 hours ago
More…