Replies

• If this is true then what's next Ben the Gentleman Barba assaulting someone?

• Just heard this same story on ABCSport Grandstand!

• How are you hombre?  Yes saw the same online too.  I think he has screwed up again.  Shame if true

• I live next door to Reed.

He told me this yesterday.

He tells me everything.

• Same here Snake. I heard the same program 

• No way man surely Facebook and all platforms would've been blowing up now 

• About Ben Barba or Reed? 

• That's like saying coke is as pure than getting it from Cuba. 

• Reed hasn't actually signed with the Dogs. Neither has Kikau.  

Dogs can't sign anyone until they can show the NRL that they are cap compliant for 2023. Currently they can't do that. They're over!!

So we have a key member of our spine, unsigned for 2023, training with our 2022 squad who is independently choosing to be a Bulldog in 2023. This is not a money issue. Reed Mahoney WANTS to be a Bulldog.  He wants to wear blue and white. That's 100% his goal. And yet we, as fans are meant to merely accept this? It's outrageous!!

Have some pride in the jersey!!!!!!!

If Reed can't sit with the Executive today and get a deal done then he merely does not want to be an Eel. It's that simple. If that's true, he should leave tomorrow!!

• Agree! Disgraceful really after all the Eels have done to get this bloke going and he'd rather play for one of the Eels greatest rivals. Its worse than Jamie Lyons going to Manly. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"The thing about this game that is curious and worrying to me is are Wests the real deal or was last week just a mood. I tipped Wests to beat Cronulla last week for a few reasons. 1) Was not convinced on Cronulla's past 2 performances where they were…"
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sivo is back this round.
Lomax doesn't want to play wing at the Dragons so I doubt he would come here to play the same position.
He would replace Harper.
1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Lomax
4. Penisini 
5. Russell 
That would be the best backline we have had…"
3 minutes ago
Bup replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Lomax is nearly the perfect player Parra need to aquire.
The story's about his attitude and immaturity are prevalent and he's in a environment he doesn't want to be in .
The value here is you can get yourself a footballer for under market value due…"
18 minutes ago
Prof. Daz’s discussion was featured
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
41 minutes ago
More…