Replies

• Not really, Lyon was an absolute gun player. Reed is just that, a lonely grass in a wetland.

• Very true, might be lonelier at the Bulldogs

• Same as Andrew Ryan going to dogs

• Mutts, what makes you so sure he wants to wear blue and white? 

If this is the case, then yeah, fek off now.

• I get the sentiment completely. How hard could it be? Unless we as a club have moved on from him. 

• To the people whinging show me where the eels,dogs or Reed himself has said it's offical .

I find it awfully strange Reed hasn't said anything he is usually one of our players that does the most media interviews 

• He hasn't signed. It's that simple.  It's all verbal.  In business, nothing is over until that contract is signed. Reed Mahoney is still available for 2023.

• Are parra interested tho🤔

• Could be a twist in the story yet if they fail to move anyone else on. Rein is going to pile on the pressure to be starting hooker. Not like Mahoney is owed any loyalty as incumbent

• I'd rather Mitch Rein play as regular number 9 over Mahoney.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
10 minutes ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
20 minutes ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
20 minutes ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
26 minutes ago
More…