Replies

• Is it April already?

• Sure!

• Source?

• Sure bud. Club knows he's gone.

• Always an when immediately preceding a vowel

• How is a thread like this allowed? Seriously this is stupid stuff. 

• So Rein is trainng really strongly?

• "Stupid stuff". Precisely why this is allowed. This isn't harming anyone. If this user wants to live in a fantasy land, then they can.

• That's no good.

I heard we've signed Harry Grant for 2023 onwards.

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Ah those boys..you have to admire such total devotion. "
17 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Yeah I didn't think it needed explaining but obviously did. Maybe we use more pictures than big words next time ? "
28 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Who else plays fb?? Gutho is busted. I will be shocked if he makes it through a full year. Simmo was terrible against Cronulla. I don't know why Martyn hasn't been playing fb in cup. Looked alright the game that I saw. At the end of the day its…"
29 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Hugo you have to forgive the lads from TCT as  Wednesday  is when they have their Brad Arthur appreciation night. 
They gather round a table which has a assortment of flavoured milk cartons and they discuss their favourite Brad Arthur game plans of…"
33 minutes ago
More…