Replies

• Nothing in it, was told to move on, then the cops came back and arrested him for not moving on. 

• Trying to get their arrest rate up I suppose. On the other hand, what was he doing on the streets of Surfers? Was it at night? you can get anything at night on the streets at night. But I agree:--Nothing in it.

• He lives in Qld Robert!

"you can get anything at night on the streets at night"

Not at your age you can't Robert!

• This reply was deleted.
  • 9609530461?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Yer look I'm not sure about all this

• Yeah came from the book hopefully not true 

• He's got plenty of form for this and something else.

• just a kid hopefully he learns from this and they don't come down to hard on him

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Flow Basket replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I think Ba cooks his players pains were so fresh and young perfect for the trip"
9 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Name and shame the players? You must mean the team list it comes out Tuesday that will have them all."
25 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I was one of the people on here that wanted Flanagan and a few of them said "We don't want a drug cheat at Parramatta". St. George have been up and down with some of their performances but Flanagan is getting a pretty weak squad to  be competitive.…"
28 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"That's what a strong club committed to success would do (I said 3 years ago the moment the decision is made that we will not win a premiership under Arthur he needs to be moved on - irrespective of who is available). Still waiting."
41 minutes ago
More…