Redcliffe dolphins

What a great day, with the announcement of the mighty dolphins being named as the league's 17th team. I've been a eels supporter since a young fella but have been living in the Morton bay region since 2010. They have been my Q cup team since moving up here. It will be weird having a split alliance come 2023.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-confirms-17th-team-will-be-redcliffe-dolphins-after-awarding-licence-to-fourth-queensland-team/news-story/8e9f970cd5810987d111314a766b0c8a

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not a chance. The whole Ipswich/ western corridor thing is overrated. Brisbane isn't tribal the way Sydney is. 

• There should be a game every week in brisbane

• They will probably come in and win the comp in their first season. 

• Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest 

• Yep, if that is what Vlandys and his crew determine what is so called, BEST for the game!

• 9700549465?profile=RESIZE_400x

• That's sick man, stoked for ya. I don't live in Eels territory and would love to have a team I could follow in my home town. Enjoy! 

• Good problem to have Mitchell, what would you do if both teams met in a Grand Final?

To be honest, with the rate we are going the Dolphins will probably win one before us anyway, especially if Arthur and son are still running the side.

Scott

• Anyone that has ever lived in QLD would know how successful Redcliffe has been at producing talent. This is great news for rugby league. I would like to see a Fijian team now. 

• No, simply wouldn't have the corporate support to sustain a team. Suva has less than 100k people. NSW Cup is the spot for a Fijian team. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michelle roach replied to Mr 'EffortOnEffort' Analyst's discussion Few Senior Players unhappy about BA extending
"Facts are right lol must be another looser "
19 minutes ago
Michelle roach replied to Mr 'EffortOnEffort' Analyst's discussion Few Senior Players unhappy about BA extending
"Lol ur brother bushy is calling you "
20 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Mr 'EffortOnEffort' Analyst's discussion Few Senior Players unhappy about BA extending
"The money that Penrith were contributing drops off which is why the option is in RCGs favour for '23. There is also an option in Parra's favour if RCG takes up the option for '23. This is why RCG is not taking up the option. RCG is happy at Parra…"
40 minutes ago
Parrakeet replied to Poppa's discussion This is a preamble piece in discussion of BHP selling Oil and Gas assets to Woodside. Climate Alarmists maybe/should be alarmed.
"Parra Tim all news stations  have  crossed over to the darkside.  "
48 minutes ago
More…