Redcliffe dolphins

What a great day, with the announcement of the mighty dolphins being named as the league's 17th team. I've been a eels supporter since a young fella but have been living in the Morton bay region since 2010. They have been my Q cup team since moving up here. It will be weird having a split alliance come 2023.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-confirms-17th-team-will-be-redcliffe-dolphins-after-awarding-licence-to-fourth-queensland-team/news-story/8e9f970cd5810987d111314a766b0c8a

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What colour are their jerseys

• Red and white. They are adding a third colour not sure what it is going to be.

• Maybe yellow for the Sunny coast.

• Good luck to them. Brisbane have always needed a rivalry team and they've been around for a long time.  Mahoney is a redcliff boy and may want to go home

• 100% the Broncos have had it too good for too long!

• Reed's from a bit further north. He's from Nambour on the Sunny Coast.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Why ? We already have three QLD Teams.  What about WA etc etc

• Perth will be the 18th team 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Agreed, they were actually doing really well before SL. 

• You sure about that?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Thanks, Muttman. Yeah, spot on. Our footy board is largely bankers-based. That's an issue related to cultural problems; which appear to be coming home to roost this year. Our R&R committee largely relies on Arthur and O'Niell for footy nous, and…"
7 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Nothing to do with Lomax Mutts."
7 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Well after 11yrs I'd take Flanagan any day."
8 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"NOS, that's such high praise coming from you, bro. 
I agree with everthing you said.
It's going to be interesting to see what happens this week."
13 minutes ago
More…