Redcliffe dolphins

What a great day, with the announcement of the mighty dolphins being named as the league's 17th team. I've been a eels supporter since a young fella but have been living in the Morton bay region since 2010. They have been my Q cup team since moving up here. It will be weird having a split alliance come 2023.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-confirms-17th-team-will-be-redcliffe-dolphins-after-awarding-licence-to-fourth-queensland-team/news-story/8e9f970cd5810987d111314a766b0c8a

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What colour are their jerseys

• Red and white. They are adding a third colour not sure what it is going to be.

• Maybe yellow for the Sunny coast.

• Good luck to them. Brisbane have always needed a rivalry team and they've been around for a long time.  Mahoney is a redcliff boy and may want to go home

• 100% the Broncos have had it too good for too long!

• Reed's from a bit further north. He's from Nambour on the Sunny Coast.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Why ? We already have three QLD Teams.  What about WA etc etc

• Perth will be the 18th team 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Agreed, they were actually doing really well before SL. 

• You sure about that?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Ba s body language looks terrible.  At least his put the squad on notice For the second time in 3 weeks. "
44 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Yep this clubs mentality almost guarantees it. First sign of adversity we shit the bed."
4 minutes ago
HKF replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Why would he want to come here this year?, the dragons are an outside chance of playing finals footy this year, the eels are looking like wooden spooners. 
Prepare yourselves people,  if we get lapped again this week we will be fighting to avoid the…"
20 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"So is coach Flanagan."
24 minutes ago
More…