Replies

• Good point, if Rodwell can step up and take RCGs position, then we have the cash to keep the team together and pick up a quality outside back.

Frank, I'm thinking the same with fingers firmly crossed we kill it next year. 

• This is it if one of the 3 youngsters can step up out of Greig Kaufusi & Rodwell then your rolling.You got RCG for another season him make sure we use him up and it allows the best of the rest to stake there claim.

Outside backs Cotric is a good fit decent speed big strong elusive exactly what we want in an outside back matched with Sivo Dunster Penisini and Blake he'd round that unit out nicely. If we can get him for 300-350 and the Poodles kick in the rest sign him quick fast.

• Mate we need them to step up big time.

Greig couldn't play 15 minutes without puffing badly - get off the ciggies mate.

Rodwell - only played 1 first grade game.

Kaufusi - relegated behind a journeyman who was in better form.

• I have heard from someone that knows his shit, that Rouse Hill is probably the best Junior club in the country and yes BA is quite involved 

• Wow. What's happening? Nathan brown had a handshake agreement to join manly until manly backed out. Will Smith joins Titans. Niukore is on the verge of joining NZ. Now RCG comes out with this. I understand we can't keep them all but we can't have this team crumble n go back to square 1. Our window is closing unfortunately 

• Because we need to throw stupid money at Flufferson for starters. Dude wants a million , Mahoney probs wants a million, Brown ditto. Everyone wants a cool mil.  Then we have sleepy heads like Paulo stealing 800 or 900k . Moses on 900 . Not much left for any real talent to get paid well. 

• Yeah but the players will stay at Parra for less because of BA Wiz - cmon mate get with the program.

• D Brown is a overrated show pony n no one can change my mind. One of the worst 5/8s in the comp bar his defence. Not looking good at parra. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Why would he want to come here this year?, the dragons are an outside chance of playing finals footy this year, the eels are looking like wooden spooners. 
Prepare yourselves people,  if we get lapped again this week we will be fighting to avoid the…"
7 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"So is coach Flanagan."
11 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Nah! he's just a naughty boy!"
22 minutes ago
Parrapowa replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Yeah"
31 minutes ago
More…