Replies

• It's no different for those holding thee opposing position though Frank.Yet does that stop them firing in there 2 cents what's Brissy doing different.

The 8 years stuff is such a fallacy it's got to be thee stupidest thing I've heard around BA and being the coach at the Eels.He took this job and pretences that weren't ideal and when they have changed off the field on field performance has improved.

Thee only thing BA hasn't done is finish the job that's the career defining moment that needs to really be answered like you mentioned.As all this been here for this long for me is just a number because of thee above mentioned.

• The only fallacy here is your use of the word thee. 

The difference between others is Brissy is calling people idiots after they post something and it's becoming annoying AF. I guess people don't like being trolled.

Spewing the same dopy bullshit that there isn't anyone else out there has got to be the worst case of Stockholm Syndrome I've ever seen. 

• That's what I have a problem with as well, Brissy can hold whatever view he likes but enough of calling people idiots etc. if they hold a different opinion.

I also think there's been some fairly major backflips from people on here regarding BA since his contract got extended. Saying "Who else?" Or "There was no one better!" isn't a good advertisement for Brad taking us to a premiership. It means there isn't a lot of coaches available, or we didn't really look for a new coach, or we are happy with things as they are. In any case the status quo continues for 3 more years.

Having said all that, you've got to respect people who have maintained their thoughts on our coaching situation.

• Plenty of suggestions have been given, but you have a different point of view and think that negates their validity as a head coach.

Posting your opinion or point of view doesn't mean you've proven anyone wrong, it's when your point of view is accepted that your point becomes valid to that particular person. If you'd stop calling people dickheads and stupid you might get better traction towards your view.

• This is going nowhere, I'm going for a shit and a run.

• Again, your opinion doesn't negate someone elses. 

• Lol, nice one Ads!! I'm going for a shit and a ride. 30-50k westerleys in Sydney - should be fecking brutal. I'm just gonna be like Molema and peddle the feck out of it for a few hours :)))

9705315893?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Spot on, but that's your opinion so I'll respect it.

• Nope with them it's thee echo chamber it's rinse wash repeat the same shit.

Also very few of them have anything realistic that looks to be a better solution so why not call them out on it.

PS Greggs is one of these hit and run dopes has very little good to say but likes casting plenty of stones in glass houses.

• Blowing it’s ass off here as well. Stay safe and upright, don’t do a Froomey.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
8 minutes ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
9 minutes ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
15 minutes ago
EA replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I am happy to get Lomax, as long it doesn't destroy Talagi's future with the club. Also depends what type of Sivo we get. Because personally based on form, I think we need a winger more than a centre."
18 minutes ago
More…