Replies

• Agree Wiz, I met Steve Ella many years ago for a gym opening promotion, he was the known talent in the photo shoot, I was the model (lol if they could see me now) anyway, he is such a lovely man, really nice guy. 

• Yes, but Melbourne don't overpay to keep those guys, and don't estimate the toughness of Junior. You listen to most players and they'll tell you he's a nightmare to tackle. 

• Melbourne don't pay market value for anyone , apparently......  price is irrelevant, we need to do,it to win a comp. so we have to make it work. Teams don't win comps without having experienced imports in their ranks for the young blokes to learn off somewhere alone the line. Our slow as fuck development is proof of that. 

• The Panthers just won a title without any high priced imports. 
                  BTW, development is always slow. 

• Not true.

They poached Kikau from Cowboys, Korosau from Manly, Capewell from Sharks, Pangai from Broncos.

Sure they don't have as many recruits as other clubs but they still do it to patch up important gaps.

If they didn't nab Korosau or Kikau there is no way they land their premiership.

• Kikau did come from Cowboys before he made a name for himself. Api was let go by Gould from Panthers at Ivan's last stint.  Manly didn't want him and Cleary was happy to have Api return. Sorensen and Capewell were unwanted at Sharks. Both careers sky rocketed since joining Pennies. Homesick Capewell is the buy off the century for Broncos. Pangai was at the right place and time with nothing to do till next year. What a player sad to see them go. 

• korisou was at souths first

• Yeah Brett, "like Luke Bailey 4 Titans or Glen Lazrus 4 storm?

Or what Dallas Weston and Ray Strudwick did 4 Parra?

• Getting tired of these rumours already. 

• It isn't a rumour, he has declined his option. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
6 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
37 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
41 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
1 hour ago
More…